Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Popsies


Location: Koramangala 5th block, On the road parallel to JNC
Cuisine: Chinese
Speciality: American Choupsey
Cost: >100 for 2

This is a small, elegant, ethnic place right in the heart of Koramangala. The place is not well known, and in a little diversion from the main road. But, its hard not to notice the shining Green board that says "Popsies" - Font in chinese dragon style ;)

The ambience is sooo good... Not very flashy, but at the same time, very quiet - so much so that you would love having a quiet, private dinner there!

My Recommendation: First time going out with someone!? I would say a great place to have that first special date ;) Would be really light on your pocket and whats more important is, u wud get to spend some time together :)

5 comments:

balachandar muruganantham said...

u can also taste food in barbeque nation near airport road flyover. its good and different.

also, sunny's restaurant in lavell road.

-bala
http://beyondwork.wordpress.com

Col_Sangers said...

I second! I love Popsies!! Took my friend out for lunch a couple of times. My account saw 800 bucks lesser by the end of it.

We were 11 of us! :)

Popsies is a place for the hungry (with a taste bud). I would not recommed Popsies for a first date though. There are some uninvited guests (read cockroaches).

Unknown said...

Perhaps the best ambience among Chinese restaurants in Bangalore. I found it when I was about to quit my first job, the office of which was barely 250 meters from the place, and I regret the late discovery.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys

Check this link -
http://bangalorerestaurants.blogspot.com/2008/06/india-gate.html

For more reviews on chinese restaurants and restaurants in koramangala

Anonymous said...

Guys

Hungry Bangalore provides more details on chinese restuarants and reviews.

Check this link http://bangalore.hungryzone.com/cuisine/bangalore/chinese-restaurants/1