Thursday, August 2, 2007

Why this blog!?

I am a connoisseur of good food. I love visiting new food eat-outs and love experimenting with new cuisines (has been quite a disaster, I must tell u!!! :( )

So, here I am. Since, I have been in Bangalore for quite some time and have frequently visited the eat-outs, I am now going to start reviewing Restaurants of Bangalore.

This blog will tell you which cuisine is good where, which restaurant is a visual delight... and the likes!!

Hope you like it :)

Cheers
Nova

7 comments:

Prashanth said...

good blog.....good idea...keep posting..

manik1383 said...

gr8 idea..this is jus too good an idea bahen

Nova said...

@Prashanth: Thanks :)

@Manik: Thank you Behen.. Since u were also in Bangalore, would be great if u could help me out as well ;)

Anish said...

Samarkand in Gem Plaza, Infantry Road is a real good place ... the ambience is really good ... Afghani style .. check it out :)

Nova said...

Oh yes! That one is coming up ;)

Nishit said...

This is expected of a good MBA. Converting idea to implementation as soon as possible. Great start!!! All the best. Soon check out my blog too, promotion post coming soon :)

Kanan said...

Neha, cool work. I've started mine after reading yours. :) Thanks!